Today after like a few weeks of being on a low... I am feeling fine. Actually more than fine. I feel happy . There is no reason nothing which has trigerred off this emotion, this state of wellness.
So many days went off in a daze and I realized as someone rightly said that as time goes by what I remember about the people in my life is how they made me feel. I know unlike what is the popular and common belief I can be pretty closed when I want to be. Hopefully this was a phase of antisocial emotion and it seems to be passing.
Everything passes. But sometimes the hardest part is waiting for it to pass..
I crossed another bridge today and i am happy :)
So many days went off in a daze and I realized as someone rightly said that as time goes by what I remember about the people in my life is how they made me feel. I know unlike what is the popular and common belief I can be pretty closed when I want to be. Hopefully this was a phase of antisocial emotion and it seems to be passing.
Everything passes. But sometimes the hardest part is waiting for it to pass..
I crossed another bridge today and i am happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment