I love a sudden random yet absolutely meaningful conversation. Some of the best conversations, have started as nothing but random things like talking shop :)
But when I look back now, the best learning's have been from the same.
It amazes me how kicked I am about these kind of conversations. I miss the people with whom I have had them and I am grateful for the ones with whom I have them now.
Sometime's all you need to do is listen. Not necessarily understand. Acceptance according to discretion. But definitely listen.
But when I look back now, the best learning's have been from the same.
It amazes me how kicked I am about these kind of conversations. I miss the people with whom I have had them and I am grateful for the ones with whom I have them now.
Sometime's all you need to do is listen. Not necessarily understand. Acceptance according to discretion. But definitely listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment